1. Pop open the back door that reveals the film cartridge.
2. Aim, adjust flash, and take your shot!
3. Before the camera’s mechanism has a chance to eject the photo, tip out the film cartridge (pull it backward toward yourself) JUST ALITTLE BIT.
4. Then push the cartridge back in when the camera has done its mechanical whirling sounds. This way, the photo will not get pushed out, but it will have been exposed to the shot.
NOTE: Don’t pull the cartridge all the way out of the camera, or else light will get into the camera body and your photo will turn out completely white.
4. Close the back door.
5. Retake your photo, as you normally would, letting the photo pop out.