This elegant, white Lomo'Instant camera is clean, crisp and bursting with creative potential. Use the three extra lens attachments to shake up your perspective and take fantastic instant photos!
Fans of Fujifilm's Instax instant film format should pay attention to Lomography. The company has a growing library of cameras that use Instax, all of which offer more creative control than you get with models from Fujifilm.
What sets this apart from other instant cameras is its extensive feature set, which includes add-on lenses, a variety of filters, several shooting modes, and much more.
Among the neater features of the Lomo'Instant is the ability to take unlimited multiple exposures, meaning you can capture countless shots and mesh them into the one print for unique composite photographs.
3 Shooting Modes To Cover Every Kind Of Instant
The Lomo'Instant has an auto flash shooting mode so you can easily shoot fantastic instant photos with flash in the touch of a button. You can also switch to the two manual shooting modes to open up all kinds of experimental shooting possibilities.
- Flash-On Auto Mode: Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted. It’s perfect to use anywhere when you’re on the go.
- Flash-On Manual Mode: This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures.
- Flash-Off Manual Mode: This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night.
An Ultra-Advanced Lens System
The camera has a built-in wide-angle lens and is compatible with multiple lens attachments that can be screwed onto the Lomo’Instant for tons of creative and experimental photography options.
- Wide-Angle Lens (built-in): This 27mm equivalent wide-angle lens captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance.
- Fisheye Lens Attachment: The Fisheye lens attachment lets you take 170° snapshots. Get hooked, lined and shamelessly sinkered for wonderful circular instants with the 170° Fisheye Lens Attachment.
- Portrait Lens Attachment: This versatile 35mm equivalent lens attachment is suitable for shooting both indoors and out. It's great for portraits as well as street photography and landscape shots.
- Close-up Lens: This lens allows a 10-15cm closest focusing distance for striking close-ups.
Sh-o-o-o-o-t L-o-o-o-o-o-ng Exposures
The Lomo'Instant’s B setting lets you create light-streaked photos by holding the shutter open for as long as you like. Try it out for night-time or light painting photoshoots.
Shoot Unlimited Multiple Exposures
The Lomo'Instant is a modern Instant camera which allows you to shoot unlimited multiple exposure instants. This means you can combine numerous shots in one frame for show-stopping effects!
Choose from blue, red, purple and yellow! By adding the filters over your flash, you can play around with cool and warm tones, and give an artistic flair to your instants!
Shoot Brighter Shots
With its maximum aperture of f/8, the Lomo'Instant lets you shoot brighter shots.
The Perfect Instant Photo Format
The camera creates credit card-sized snapshots using high quality and widely available Fujifilm Instax Mini Film, renowned for its bright colors and clear images.
The Lomo'Instant Camera has a tiny mirror to the left of the lens. Combined with the wide-angle lens, the Lomo’Instant mirror lets you take picture-perfect selfies.
The Lomo'Instant White is the perfectly sized instant camera to take wherever you go! Use this sleek white camera to shoot the most creative, fantastic photos, which you can share anywhere and with everyone in an instant.
- Lomo’Instant Camera
- Lomo'Instant Fisheye Lens Attachment
- Lomo'Instant Portrait Lens Attachment
- Lomo'Instant Close-Up Lens Attachment
- Lens Caps
- Colored Gel Filters
- Shooting Technique Cards
- Instruction Manual
Please note: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film and four AAA batteries are not included.
|Cable Release Connection||Yes|
|Battery Type||4 x AAA|
|Available Apertures||Default f/16 (Or manual control f/8, f/11, f/22, f/32 in exposure compensation)|
|Shutter Speeds||Automatic - ∞ to 1/125 (N), Bulb (B)|
|Focal Length||48mm (27mm equivalent)|
|Exposure Area||42mm x 64mm|
|Film Format||Instax Mini|
|Flash connection||Built-in Flash|
|Focusing Distance||0.4m - 0.9m, 1m - Infinity|
|Frame Counter||Auto Frame Counter|
|View Finder||Direct optical viewfinder|